Dear players, unfortunately we have not reached the minimum number of participants for an official Store Championship. Instead, we are playing a one-day tournament on Sunday, October 29th in our shop at Getreidegasse 3, Klagenfurt.
October 29th 2023 | Hive Games Klagenfurt
| This is a 3-round 800-points Store Championship Tournament in Klagenfurt.
sunday, October 29th
- 8:00 am – doors open
- 9:00 – 12:00 – round 1
- 12:00 – 13:00 – lunch break
- 13:00 – 16:00 – round 2
- 16:00 – 19:00 – round 3
- afterwards: award ceremony
All players must register in advance for the event by booking a ticket, and then submit their army lists by October 22th 2023.
The following is required for a complete registration:
- register via tabletopturniere.de & longshanks.org
- pay the entry fee & catering package by purchasing a ticket via hivegames.at/shop
- submit your complete army list to firstname.lastname@example.org and longshanks.org
It is important to upload your army list to longshanks.org as well because the tournament will be organised on this website. There you will find the pairings and your opponents’ army lists.
entry fee: € 25.00
Please purchase your ticket from our Webshop! [click here]
army list: to the e-mail address above by October 22 at the latest. This includes the command cards and mission cards. The best way to do this is with the online army builder “Tabletopadmiral”.
All players receive the exclusive promo cards from the SWK14 – Star Wars: Legion Store Championship Kit.
Based on the number of participants additional prizes will be given.
All units for which there are official rules and models one week before the list is submitted may be played.
Alternative models are allowed. However, the original cards must be played and alternative models must be authorized by the organization. Please send photos to email@example.com!
- The tournament is played according to the current Core Rulebook Version 2.5 and Organized Play Event Document.
- There will be 3 swiss rounds of 180 minutes with no top cut.
- Your army consists of a maximum of 800 points from one faction, as well as 12 battle cards (each with 4 objective, deployment and condition cards).
🎨 There is no obligation to paint, but there will be a painting price!
- Your army with all fully built models, plus tokens, cards and measuring tools needed for a Star Wars Legion game. Proxies are not allowed!
- Please include two printed army lists – one for your opponent and one for yourself.
- If someone wants to use a chess clock, they are welcome to do so. However, this person must bring the chess clock by themselves, no chess clock will be provided by the tournament organization. (The opponent must accept the other player’s wish and also play with chess clock)
As soon as the army list and entry fee are transmitted, we consider your registration as complete.
If the ticket has already been purchased and your participation is canceled before October 22th, you will get your whole money back.
For rules questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional questions concerning the event: email@example.com
Is it okay to join this event when you are quite new to STAR WARS Legion and/or never played in a tournament?
Newbies and experts alike are welcome, there is no restriction to participation. If you have mastered the rules and if you can bring all the required materials we mentioned above, nothing speaks against your participation.
If you are unsure about how this whole thing works or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!
What do I get for my money?
The entry fee is used for the bigger prize pool.
The organisation team does their work voluntarily without payment and with financial support from Hive Games Klagenfurt to keep the costs for you as low as possible.